This page is about designing an online voting system that is practical and trustable for real-world decisions.
- Must be truly democratic rather than merely providing the appearance of democracy (cf our current system)
- Must behave sanely -- major decisions should be made only after all points of view have been aired and discussed
- Must be transparent and accountable
- Must avoid concentrations of power
- Decentralized, peer-driven
- Should be as immune as possible to problems with current voting methods, including gerrymandering and the party duopoly
This page is a draft; editing is still in progress. Information may not be accurate or current. If you have comments to add, please contact Woozle.